Friday, December 21, 2007

If you are on my Christmas list, do not read this!

"Why buy one, when you can have two at twice the price."

When I find something I love I get obsessed with it. If this happens around the holidays I end up giving everyone that thing so that they can start loving it as much as I do.

This year is no exception. I am head over heals, and it's with truffle butter.


I was chatting with Marissa Drago from Balducci's and she told me about it. I tried it and that was it. This is the perfect gift; too decadent to buy for oneself, but something that the recipient will use and think of you fondly.

Two small pucks of the stuff (one with white and the other black truffle) come in a pack. And costing less then a lap dance (or martini) this gift is a great value, especially considering that people will think you are posh for even knowing where to get anything with truffles in it.

If you are on my list, I am sorry I ruined the surprise, I suspect that once you have a taste you will be willing to forgive a multitude of my sins.

No comments: