Monday, March 23, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race-Final Lap

So tonight is the finale of RuPaul's Drag Race on Logo. I have to say that I am into the show. Yes it follows the "reality" show contest format, but it is compelling. At one point it even made me tear up.

I was out on Friday night and who do I see blip past the corner of my eye but one of the final 3; Nina Flowers. It turns out that she and Bebe Zahara Benet (another finalist) were in town for the Imperial Court drag ball on Saturday night.

Bebe Zahara Benet, Nina Flowers, David Beahm

Here is a shot I snapped of Bebe, Nina and my friend David Beahm.

Let's take a moment to get to know our contestants, starting with Bebe:




And now Ms. Nina Flowers:



I have to say that the mini cowboy hat and braided "I Dream of Genie" pony tail are alotta look, but I kinda love it.


May the best woman win.

No comments: