Friday, March 7, 2008

Great Massage Therapist Elizabeth McGann/Well-Being Ninja


I got a great massage a couple of days ago. Over the years I have tried a bunch of massage therapists, and Elizabeth McGann is the best. I have been seeing her for years now. The first time I had a session I couldn't focus my eyes, everything was blurry, it was amazing.


She has launched a website www.wellbeingninja.com. She works on a lot of celebs and gets booked up fast. She has a location in Union Square and Williamsburg. If you are in need of bodywork or just want to relax I recommend you give Elizabeth a call.

1 comment:

Chiropractor said...

Looking for a Massage in West Chester ? We have Certified Massage Therapists giving one hour full body massage. What are you waiting for call to schedule your massage today!