Friday, March 21, 2008

Tse Men Party for DNR with Julianne Moore

Augustine Tse

Another Party I shot last week for Conde Nast was the opening of the Tse Men flagship store in soho. The Designer Augustine Tse was there. He is a hoot. He was laughing and joking the whole time.

Julianne Moore came out. It is hard to take a bad photo of her.

Julianne Moore

She works out at my gym. I see her there from time to time. A lot of the celebs I shoot work out at my gym. They have a great database. I am going to hack into their system one day and collect addresses of celebs. I am going to start publishing NYC star maps and set up a booth next to the Naked Cowboy in Times Square. I bet I would make a mint selling maps with Nate Berkus and Anderson Cooper's houses on them.

Back to the party.

Augustine Tse and Julianne Moore


Alison Day

VP of Marketing for Tse, Alison Day, was rocking a great silver jacket.

The MisShapes were the DJs. Below is the gorgeous
Leigh Lezark.

Leigh Lezark

No comments: