Friday, August 8, 2008

The Best Floral Designer


My dear friend Deryck de Matas is hands down the best floral designer in the business today. His style can range from contemporary, clean, and modern to classic, and posh. What ever he does it is elegant and leaves an impression.

Deryck has worked for every major design company in New York. He has launched his own site and it is impeccable.

http://www.designsbyderyck.com/


Not only are his designs fantastic, but the site is so well conceived and executed. It is a treat to see such a well done site.


Take a moment to peruse his site, you will be glad you did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Ann and I'm Deryck's step-mom... needless to say I;m very proud of my son and his accomplishments and wish him all God's blessings in the future..GO GET EM SON