Monday, January 21, 2008

Hot Paul came over and we finished his site

So Saturday was my birthday and Hot Paul ended up coming over and we finished his site.

Now I have made a effort to keep this site very "shirts on". For some reason though Hot Paul seems to always be photographed without a shirt on. Saturday was no exception.

As we were working upstairs, Sam was downstairs working. After a couple of hours I needed a break and a giggle. I talked Hot Paul in to Shanghi-ing Sam with a lapdance. He reluctantly agreed (it was my birthday after all.)

I blasted some saucy music and Hot Paul sexily descended the stairs in his skivvies. We all had a giggle as Hot Paul wiggled it to Sensual Seduction by Snoop Dogg.

Of course I busted out the camera. Here are the two of them after all the shenanigans.

Hot Paul, pull it back on the tanning bro, you are starting to blend with the sofa.

No comments: