Friday, January 18, 2008

The Tingler Has Landed!

A few years ago Sam's friend Jeremy from Australia rolled into town and he busted out with this little copper thing that looked like a wire claw. He called it "The Orgasmatron". I love how subtle the Australians are, but he wasn't wrong. We have the same thing stateside, only we call it "The Tingler".

Fast forward to a couple of months ago. I was having dinner with Carolyn and we were chatting about what favors she should get for a naughty themed party she was doing. I thought of the tingler and immidately we got up from the table and ran out to get one. Actually I think we were at 'inoteca so we leisurely finished a fantastic meal and then sauntered next door to Toys in Babeland. Either way we got a Tingler.

The Tingler made its debut at that party and was a hit. It feels fantastic and the fact that there was a male model at the other end didn't hurt the Tingler's popularity either.

The Tingler has made a couple of appearances since that first party and each have been a hit.

So tonight I found myself with Sam and a friend at 'inoteca finishing a fantastic meal and wouldn't you know it, there was some sauntering to Babeland, and before I could stop myself I had a Tingler in one hand and my debit card in the other.

Although it was way more expensive (over twice to be exact) at Babeland then on Amazon. I am glad I have it. If you do get one, and you need to, go on Amazon. They have one that vibrates, but that might be too much.

No comments: