Friday, September 26, 2008

Intermix Party for WWD

One of the jobs I shot this fashion week was the Intermix 15th anniversary party. I covered it for WWD. There were tons of people there. Below is a smattering.

The party was at the Bowery Hotel. I was shooting through dinner, but managed to get a caprese salad and it was amazing.


Ashley Olson

Ashley Olson was there. In the pic above she is almost smiling.

Jane Krakowski

Jane Krakowski was also there. I have only watched 30 Rock a handful of times. I liked her performance the few times I have seen it.

Yigal Azrouel

Yigal is everybody's favorite hunky Israeli designer. Everyone drools over him at these parties. The gay guys cause he is cute and the straight women cause they want his dresses.

Zoe Saldana

At these fashion week parties people come just to get photographed and then bounce. This was the case with Zoe Saldana . She was there for like a second. I don't recall her sitting down. I do hope she got a gift bag, cause there was a blackberry curve in it.


Ashley having a giggle.

Becki Newton

Becki Newton of Ugly Betty was there and gave a dramatic pose.

Damon Dash and Andrew Rosen

One time, at a show I called Damon Dash "sweetie" to his face. He called me out on it. He asked "Did you just call me sweetie?" I looked him in the eye and said "Yes, I did." He let me take his picture.

Last one!


I have no idea who this woman is. She looks kinda famous. I am too lazy to look it up, but I though I would add it here. If you know who she is, please comment.

No comments: