Friday, September 26, 2008

WWD Ad

I have been lazy about blogging. I can own that. I have a ton of stuff from Fashion Week, but have yet to post any of it.

Well that is all changing right now.

Today an ad I shot for WWD came out. It was a party WWD threw with Belvedere Vodka, Conair, The Bryant Park Hotel and The Cellar Bar. The party was for Philip Lim.

Here is the tare.

This was a great event for me. The girls at WWD are the best to work with. One told me that she was chatting with her friend at Vanity Fair about me. She recomended me to her friend and told her that I was the best, and that she could not afford me. She then told her friend that I cost 5X what my invoice actually was. I want to put that in the about me section of my site somehow.

I am kinda waiting for the Vanity Fair friend to give me a call.

No comments: